We are packing our bags and looking forward to our time back in the U.S. We arrive June 21 (after a few day lay-over in the U.K.) and leave again July 31. We will be staying with Joanna’s parents in South Weymouth. We would love to see you to thank you personally for your support! Please contact us:
Home phone (781)337-1141
Email email@example.com, or simply respond to this email
At the moment, this is our Sunday schedule:
June 23: Holy Nativity Church
June 30: Park Street Church ministry update
July 7: PSC
July 10: PSC Missions committee presentation
July 14: PSC
July 21: PSC: reception
July 28: Iglesia Bautista de Washington
We are grateful for:
*Our house (pictured above, with flowering aloes).
*Your faithful prayers and supporting our mission here.
*Phoebe’s recent liver counts that came back normal, and that she has grown.
*Margaret’s completion of 9th grade, and that her financial aid grant was renewed. Also that she won the “Most Improved” in Algebra.
*Getting to see Isaac soon! In addition, that his Mary McKenzie scholarship through Park Street Church was renewed, as was his scholarship through Messiah College.
*Ana, who finishes School of Biblical Studies this month, at which time she will bid adieu to Hawaii and start a three-month outreach.
* Safe travels during our flights and lay-over in the U.K.
* Good visits with friends and family
* Church presentations: that we could effectively share what we are doing, reconnect with our supporters, and add in some new supporters
* Phoebe’s appointments at Children’s Hospital
* Margaret’s reconnection with old friends and job at Sprinkles in Boston
* Isaac’s summer class and work at Sprinkles
* Ana’s outreach to the North-West states with YWAM
* Refinancing our Quincy house (to pay-off the South African house with its high interest rate)
* Finances to cover all the added expenses