Would you prayerfully consider partnering with us?  We need both prayer support and financial support.  Missionaries generally have to raise their own expenses, and our situation is no different.  Park Street Church has generously committed to covering 10% of our monthly budget for which we are thankful.  As for the remaining 90%, we now are reaching out to you, our friends and family, requesting that you partner with us by donating on a monthly basis.

All finances go through our church, Park Street Church, and are tax-deductible.  There are 2 options for donating: online and snail mail.

Online Donations

1. go to and scroll to the bottom.  Click on the link entitled “MyPSC”, which is right next to the twitter logo.  You will then be prompted to sign in.  Please create an account if you don’t already have one.

2. Once logged in, go to the “Giving” tab and click on “My Scheduled Giving”.  This will bring you to a window where you can set up your recurring gift.  Our fund name is “Missions: Paradas M-T.”

Let me know if you need help with this process.

Another option for online giving is through our site on GoFundMe

Snail Mail Donations

Mail it to: Park Street Church, Attn: Finance Office, 1 Park St, Boston, MA 02108.

Please note that we are initially being sent out by our home church, Park Street Church, as mid-term missionaries.  After our first term of three years, we hope to meet with the missions committee, present our then specific ministry and request to return to the field as full-term missionaries.